Terms and Conditions: Masterclass Events
* No refunds will be given unless for any reason the whole class is cancelled, a full refund will be given to everyone. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
* You need to be 16 years old and older to be eligible to attend the Skin & Makeup Masterclass events (+16 age).
* Please arrive an hour before the start-time for the registration as seats are on a first come first serve basis.
* Please bring photo ID and payment confirmation letter to the event.
* All classes are arranged in a classroom type therefore it is advisable (not necessary) to bring your own make-up kit and table mirror if you wish to practice the demonstrations.
* There are no photos or videos allowed during demonstrations. Attendees will be able to take close-up photos with the hosts and the model after the demonstrations. Please note that there would be a professional photographer and videographer attending the event. If you wish not to be included in any photos or video please email email@example.com with your booking details.
* Please note that goody-bag retail values are calculated using the full price (not discounted) and includes the value of the gift vouchers too.
* Following your ticket order, your email address will be stored securely in our system and you will receive monthly emails of new classes and product promotions. If you do not wish to receive further emails from Skin & Makeup Masterclass you will be able to unsubscribe from our services any time. Your email address will never be shared with any third parties.
* Alcohol is not allowed for consumption during the masterclass event function rooms.
If you do not understand or agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not order this service. If you require further clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: Online Beauty Classes
* The price of the online beauty classes may vary for each tutorial according to the availability and popularity of the artist.
* Skin & Makeup Masterclass grants the viewer to view the video a maximum of five times, within the given timeframe of the video. The video expires in 31 days from the day of upload. The expiry date of the video is written in the description. The fee to watch the video is fixed throughout the timeframe of the video.
* Your email address will be stored securely in our system and you will receive monthly emails of new classes and product promotions. If you do not wish to receive further emails from Skin & Makeup Masterclass you will be able to unsubscribe from our services at any time. Your email address will never be shared with any third parties.
* The viewer promises, acknowledges, and agrees on behalf of itself that:
- Passwords/Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties;
- It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses;
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services;
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the Services or any component thereof;
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder;
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the Services or any portion thereof;
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the Services;
- It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Services;
- It will not use the services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
* The Services are owned by CHIDEM LTD under Skin & Makeup Masterclass, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by UK and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
* The viewer recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Skin & Makeup Masterclass liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use.
* The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company or its partners or affiliates. The viewer may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Skin & Makeup Masterclass. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
* This website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Skin & Makeup Masterclass. Skin & Makeup Masterclass is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness.
* The viewer acknowledges that the law requires parental consent to collect or use information from a child under 13. If you are a child under 13, please show these Terms of Service to your parent or legal guardian, and do not use the Services without verifiable parental consent pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you as the viewer are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13, who may access or use the Services, you hereby give your express consent for that child to use the Services. You represent and warrant that you will not allow a child under the age of 13 to use the Services if you do not agree to the provisions of this Section.
If you do not understand or agree with any of these conditions, please do not order this material. If you require further clarification, please contact email@example.com.
Effective date: 01/05/2016